Experience Georgia: Online Testing Training
The Experience Online Testing site has 3 areas:
Documentation: This section provides written directions for the Test Practice area.
Tutorial: A short video provides students with directions for getting into the practice test and how to use the tool buttons within the test.
Test Practice: This will take you to the actual Test Practice Application. It is highly recommended that users view the Tutorial video first.
Test Practice Directions:
1. Click the white "Online Tools" words beneath the GREEN "End of Grade."
2. Click the white words "EOG Test Practice" in the top left corner.
3. Click on Standard Online tools
4. Click on Grades 3-5
5. Sign in with the username and password they give you on the screen
6. Click the Continue button and work your way through the practice area.
Please view the Experience Online Testing site using Google Chrome as your browser. This application is not supported for use in Internet Explorer. This site is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS EXPERIENCE ONLINE TESTING GEORGIA.