2022-2023 Cross Country Season
For students interested in running Cross Country for Ola Middle. Tryouts will take place on Friday August 5th and Monday August 8th from 4:30 - 5:30pm. There will be a mandatory parent(s) meeting on August 11th at 6pm (School Cafeteria). There is a $240 athletic fee to be part of the cross country program.
Before you can try-out for cross country, you need an updated athletic physical. Inaddition to your athletic physical, you must complete all the required paperwork in DragonFly Max. Please visit Ola Middle School "athletics page" for more information. You will not be allowed to try-out or participate until the necessary paperwork is finalized.
Practices will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4:30pm - 5:30pm in season. Days and times are subject to change.
For more information or questions, please email Coach Stanley at email@example.com
2022 - 2023 Cross Country Schedule
- 8/13 - StateFarm Open (Newton High School, Covingtion)
- 8/20 - Into the Trail Invitational (Locust Grove High School)
- 8/27 - Strong Rock Patriot Cross Country Invitational 2022 (Strong Rock Christian School, Locust Grove)
- 9/24 - Greyhound Invitational “Release The Hounds 2022” (Jones County High School - Gray, Georgia)
- 10/8 - Henry County Championship 2022 (Strong Rock Christian School, Locust Grove)
- 10/15 - Georgia Middle School State Championships (Bleckley County Elementary - Cochran, Georgia)