Welcome to Ms. Harris' Class
Ms. Jacqueline Harris, Ed.S
Course Description: You can expect this class to be interactive and a little challenging! This year you will be learning about Physical Science, a class that combines the study of general chemistry and physics You will be learning about how non-living things interact with the environment. Students will investigate physical science concepts through virtual and classroom demonstrations.
What topics will we cover? We will covering the following Units of Study:
- Motion and Force
- Properties of Waves
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Matter (atoms, compounds, & the Periodic Table)
- Chemical Reactions
What supplies will I need for your class?
- Composition notebook
- Pencils (extra lead & erasers)
- Markers (personal use for assignments)
- Loose-leaf paper
- Calculator (If you prefer a hand-held)
- 2 two-pocket folders of student choice (one for your personal use and one for classroom portfolio.)
How can I best reach Ms. Harris?
The best way to reach me is via email: Jacqueline.Harris@henry.k12.ga.us
Looking forward to meeting all of you,