This is a friendly reminder! Please make sure that your child’s record and the Immunization Certificate (Form 3231) is up to date. To comply with both State and Federal guidelines this Certificate is MANDATORY for school attendance. The correct form needs to be turned in to the school front office no later than the First Day of School or your child will not be placed on a class roll for the 2021-2022 school year. The student will not be admitted to school until the updated immunization certificate is received.
HCS is currently at Level 4 on our Continuum of Multi-Layered Mitigation Strategies.
Level 4 Strategies:
• Prominent signage, Increased cleaning schedules. disinfection of high-touch surfaces, increased air-filtration maintenance, hand sanitizer stations in high traffic locations
• Masks required indoors when responsible distancing is not possible
• A commitment to respect the space of others
• On campus visitors and volunteers paused
• Increased spacing in large classroom spaces
• Large employee meetings moved to virtual
• Field Trips paused
• Indoor community facility use paused
• Outdoor capacity for athletic events, performances, and public meetings reduced
• Outdoor community facilities use paused.