THIS PAGE UPDATED 11.30.20
Let's keep each other safe
- Wash your hands (regularly for 20 seconds).
- Watch your distance (maintain responsible distancing).
- Wear your mask.
Daily Health Monitoring
- COVID-19 Symptoms Checker Video by HCS Lead Nurse Amy Rivers
- Employees should monitor themselves and their families prior to
coming to work.
- Families should monitor their students and other family
members before coming to schools.
- If there is any concern that you or someone in your immediate
family is sick or exhibiting COVID possible symptoms - STAY HOME.
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta COVID-19 Preventive Care Website
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta COVID-19 Symptom Checker
If you, or someone in your immediate family, has tested
positive for COVID-19, is awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or
has had direct contact with a positive case of COVID-19,
- Employees should report a positive result to your supervisor or any
- Families and students should report to any school staff member